With the ongoing pandemic situation, we have undoubtedly accepted the fact that protective facemasks are here to stay for longer than a few months and with this, comes the need to look at them as more than just protective face covers. If we were to put in a little thought- they can be made use of as so much more! Let’s begin with the most important one
MASK FOR SAFETY AND PROTECTION
How can we forget the sole primary purpose of its existence! Never overlook the most important thing a facemask is supposed to do- provide full cover and protection. A fabric mask is the best option for everyday use. Stepping out for grocery shopping and heading to work is much easier in these masks.
Never make these mistakes while shopping for a fabric facemask
1) Going for an ill-fitting- too small or too large mask that keeps slipping off your nose just when you’ve uttered merely a word. You do not need this kind of discomfort and distraction!
2) Opting for a synthetic fabric facemask- That cute pearl-embellished the polyester facemask is going to serve you no purpose other than lying in a corner after you’ve used it once and thrown it in exasperation! The best choice of fabrics would be Cotton or linenLinen. Silk masks are also breathable and comfortable, we would still suggest 100% cotton or linen.
Go for a 2 ply or 3 ply facemask of good quality fabric that does not shrink or bleed colour. Most of them also come with filter pockets so you can replace and change the filters according to your usage and need. You can shop for filters online as well.
MASKS FOR SOCIAL GIFTING
In the present situation and even otherwise, gifts with social purpose are always more appreciated. We are happy to embrace this opportunity to supply facemasks for all gifting purposes.
Be it branded facemasks for customers or employees, a corporate event or just a good deed you want to do for the orphanage in your locality, today, facemasks are the best option. You can also give them along with the return gift on your child’s birthday or any gathering for that matter. They also make a very thoughtful addition to your Diwali and Christmas gift hamper!
MASK AS A FASHION ACCESSORY
Our favourite one is styling your mask as a fashion accessory! While we have accepted that covers are here to stay, we might as well accessorise them and make it fashion because let us are honest, we all love it when our outfits are coordinating head-to-toe. A few pointers to make sure keep in mind while styling your mask-
1) Try coordinating prints from your outfit with your mask, or you can
simply choose the exact same print.
2) If you are going for a solid facemask, choose any one colour from the prints in your outfit- this will give you a more put-together look
3) If you are not too sure about mixing prints and colours, go for a neutral coloured facemask- they go with almost everything. You can also use your facemask to make a fashion statement- choose a
high contrast or bold coloured/ printed facemask with an all-black or all-white outfit.
Here are a few masks that you can style for different occasions